Data Protection Obligations
1. Digi is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and Digi stands by Digi's privacy statements ("Privacy Statement") when dealing with your Personal Information.
2. Digi Privacy Statement is made available to you on the Rent 2 Digi Program Webpage which is found on the Digi Website at [ www.digi.my/rent2digi ] (“Webpage”).
3. You hereby agree and accept that the Privacy Statement forms an integral part of the terms and conditions of the use of the Webpage and Rent 2 Digi Program.
4. For the purposes of this clause, unless otherwise defined herein and except where the context otherwise provides, all capitalised words and expressions defined in the Privacy Statement shall have the same meanings when used or referenced to herein.
5. You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the Webpage and Rent 2 Digi Program, you authorise and consent to your Personal Information being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by Digi for the purposes of Digi providing the Webpage and Rent 2 Digi Program to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby also explicitly consent to Digi processing any sensitive personal data relevant for such purposes.
6. You further agree and accept that it is a condition of Digi providing the Rent 2 Digi Program to you that;
You provide Digi with the accurate and complete Personal Information of yourself and/or any relevant person (including their consents) for purposes of the Rent 2 Digi Program.
You shall update Digi as and when such Personal Information provided earlier to Digi becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting Digi via 016-221 1800 or write in to Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd, Lot 10, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
7. Where you have provided Digi with any personal information of any third party for the purposes of the Rent 2 Digi Program, you hereby;
undertake and warrant to Digi, that you are in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the processing and transfer of such personal information by Digi; and
agree that it shall be your responsibility to advise Digi in writing should there be any relevant change in the information including personal data supplied to Digi which requires action on the part of Digi.