A Roaming Pass allows you to subscribe internet roaming and /or roaming voice minutes for use abroad.
(from time of
|24 hours||A Social Pass which enables subscribers to enjoy 50MB of internet access and Unlimited Social Messaging (text messaging only) on any chat-based apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, etc.) for 24 hours. Video chats are excluded from this offer|
|Roam-1Day-RM15||24 hours||1 days Roam Pass for 24 hours comprising:-
|Roam-3Day-RM25||72 hours||3 days Roam Pass for 72 hours comprising:-
*60 second charging block
Please take note that below usages are not cover for Roaming Voice minute:
- Roaming voice calls outside the participating network operator.
- Roaming voice calls to any other International destinations numbers besides Malaysia and Visiting participating country number.
- Roaming voice calls to premium or satellite numbers.
- Voicemail calls / retrieval when roaming.
- Sending and Receiving SMS when roaming.
- Sending and Receiving MMS when roaming.
- Your Digi Postpaid/Prepaid line has at least a basic mobile internet /data plan;
- Your International Roaming service has been activated
(For Prepaid, International Roaming service is auto activated)
- You must has sufficient credit limit/ balance and your account status is in ‘Active’ mode
There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Self-subscribe via your phone by dialing *800# (while abroad)
- Self-subscribe via MyDigi App
Pre-Book & Activate later (up to 7 days in advance):
- Self-subscribe via MyDigi App
Please note the below steps (if you subscribe Roaming Pass when abroad):
- Prior to departure, ensure that Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data is turned off on your mobile phone
- Upon arrival at the destination, subscribe to the Roaming Pass. You will receive a SMS confirming successful Roaming Pass purchased. We suggest you manually select the specific/applicable network operator. Then, you may turn on Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data on your mobile phone.
If you choose to Activate Now (via MyDigi App) or buy via *800# when abroad, the Roaming Pass activation is almost immediate once you have received an SMS notification for the successful Roaming Pass purchase.
If you choose to Activate Later (via MyDigi App), the Roaming Pass activation will occur between 12.00 am - 2.00 am (Malaysia time) according to the date specified when you placed the booking (provided you have received the SMS notification for the successful Roaming Pass purchase).
Roaming Pass purchased can be only use in the selected participating countries and network. For example, Roam-1Day-RM5-AUS can be used only when you are roaming in Australia.
No, all unutilized Roaming Voice minutes or Internet Roaming quota from Roaming Pass cannot be carried forward nor transferred. Your unused Roaming Voice minutes or Internet Roaming quota will automatically expire and be forfeited at the end of the Roaming Pass validity period.
No, Roaming Passes are not available for use in Malaysia.
The Roaming Pass quota will accumulate with each purchase. The validity period will then apply in accordance with the latest Roaming Pass purchase. For example, if you purchase a Roam-1Day-RM10-NZL pass in New Zealand at 6.00pm, and you then purchase another Roam-1Day-RM10-NZL pass at 11.00pm on the same day before the first pass expires, you will incur a total charge of RM20 (for two passes), and your pass expiry will be on 10.59pm of the following day in New Zealand.
- Dial *800# (select 1 for “Check Internet Quota”; select 2 for “Check Voice Minutes”)
- MyDigi App (go to “View Details”- select “Internet” to check Internet Quota balance; select “Voice” to check voice minute balance)