Internet Top Up allows you to purchase additional Internet quota. This will come in handy if you wish to continue surfing even after you have exhausted your monthly Internet quota before the end of your billing cycle.
Dial *200#, visit http://digi.my/topup to get your Internet top ups!
Yes, you may.
No, all unused Internet quota under Internet Top Up cannot be carried forward nor transferred. Your unused Internet quota may be forfeited at the end of your current billing cycle, depend on the Internet Top Ups that you purchased.
You may purchase as many Internet Top Ups as you want in a month. However, please note that you may hit your monthly credit limit, and that any unused Internet quota will be forfeited at the end of the billing cycle.
To check the balance of your Internet Quota, log on to MyDigi. Alternatively visit http://digi.my/topup or simply dial *200#.
Upon a successful purchase, it may take up to 10 minutes for your Internet Top Up to activate.
You should settle your outstanding bills before you purchase an Internet Top Up.
The sequence of Internet quota consumption will be as follows:
- Quota from Free 1GB Productivity (available until 31 December 2020)
- Quota from Free Weekend Internet (if any and usage is on a Weekend)
- Quota from Free YouTube (if any)
- Quota from any one-off Freebies (if any)
- Quota from daily recurring Freebies (if any, example Internet Bonus 365)
- Quota from monthly recurring Freebies (if any, example Loyalty Bonus)
- Quota from one-off Internet Top Up purchase
- Quota from monthly recurring Top-up purchase
- Quota from bundled All Day / Base Internet
No, you cannot use Internet Top Up while roaming.