Apple Direct Billing enables you to make purchases on any Apple platform and pay for it with your Digi monthly bill or prepaid balance.
Digital Direct Billing/ Pay with Digi Support
You can make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, subscribe to Apple Music, buy iCloud storage, etc.
You will need to set up an Apple ID. Once you have an Apple ID, go to settings: Apple ID > Payment & Shipping > Add Payment Method > choose Mobile Phone.
The charges will be listed in the Mobile Services section as iTunes or Apple Media.
|Tenure||Daily Spend Limit for Postpaid (RM)||Monthly Spend Limit for Postpaid (RM)||Daily Spend Limit for Prepaid (RM)||Monthly Spend Limit for Prepaid (RM)|
|Less than 30 days||0||50||1,000||25,000|
|30 days and above||1,000||1,000||1,000||25,000|
- A maximum of RM500 can be used in a single transaction.
- Daily Spend Limit will be refreshed after 12:00 am the next day.
- Monthly Spend Limit will be refreshed on the next calendar month for Digi Prepaid customers and refreshed on the next bill cycle for Digi Postpaid customers.
Yes, carrier billing will be set as the default payment mode if you use the same Apple ID on different Apple devices. Note that a One-Time-Password (OTP) will be sent to you for verification purposes before any purchase is made.
No, you will not be able to selectively disable carrier billing for specific Apple devices as payment information is tagged to your Apple ID.
Yes, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://apple.co/digi.
- Select Mobile Phone and then Use Different Mobile Number.
- Enter the mobile number you wish to charge your purchases to.
- Fill in the Account information and click Next. A verification code will be sent to you.
- Once the code has been verified, you will be returned to the Account screen.
- Select Done, and you are now ready to make purchases!
Yes, you will need to set it up again.
Yes, you must be connected to the Internet via mobile data or WiFi.
Yes. Data charges are applicable when browsing the marketplace and when downloading applications. Kindly note that if you were to use this service while abroad, data roaming charges will apply.
For all cancellation and refund requests, please contact Apple directly through getsupport.apple.com > Apple ID > iTunes Store & App Store > Unrecognized Charge > Choose Contact Options (email, call, webchat)
For the full Terms and Conditions, please refer to itunes.com/bill.