Better value with more internet to help businesses run efficiently with uninterrupted connectivity
Subang Jaya, 10 August 2020 – Following the launch of the enhanced Digi Postpaid plans for consumers last week, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today announces new and improved Go Digi plans for all Digi Business customers.
- Three new bundle plans – Essentials, Productivity and Growth – anchored on digital solutions and internet connectivity to help MSMEs digitalise, in line with PENJANA’s initiatives to propel Malaysia’s economic recovery and growth
- The biggest savings in the market, with total savings of up to 70%, and also qualify for the SME Digitalisation Grant
- Digi serves as a one-stop digitalisation hub - combining a suite of relevant digital solutions, simplifying the grant…
- Digi Postpaid Start: Bigger savings built-in with daily Internet Bonus 365 and loyalty bonus; affordable internet add-ons now as low as RM1 for 1GB
- Internet done right for all customers: Experience uncapped high-speed internet for all apps, all usages, all day with quota upgrades across all postpaid plans
SUBANG JAYA, 29 July 2020 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) announced its newly enhanced Digi Postpaid Start, enabling Digi…
SUBANG JAYA, 27 JULY 2020 – As the country shows signs of recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, our brave frontliners are still standing strong in protecting our nation, tirelessly caring for those affected and saving lives daily. Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) together with its customers and employees has delivered more than RM50,000 worth of medical grade face masks to Kuala Lumpur Hospital and University of Malaya Medical Centre, as a show of support to these nation’s heroes…
SUBANG JAYA, 14 July 2020 – Digi.com Berhad (Digi) today announced its second quarter results, underscored by its strong operational excellence, network investments to support customers' rising connectivity needs during the Movement Control Order (MCO), and all-round operational resilience in facing the challenges brought on by Covid-19.
Collaboration enables both players to deliver enhanced service experience and boost economic growth towards accelerating Digital Malaysia