To support the organization in achieving strategic business ambition, by providing key consumer insights, and track the progress on key brand KPIs. Provide actionable recommendations based on consumer insights.
To support Head of Insights to develop a consumer insights driven culture in the organization where market research becomes an important component of all key marketing decisions. This role will also be the person spearheading research collaboration with digital tracking in the organization. Develop efficient models to get quick dip stick insight into day to day business issues.
- Conduct consumer insights related activities for the organization
- Provide detail consumer insights with recommended action plan for relevant stakeholders
- Lead all consumer research activities and provide guidance to the agency on sampling methodology, questionnaire design etc.
- Key person leading in monthly brand health tracker, Net Promoter Score, Campaign tracking, customer segmentation and behavioral studies
- Ensure quality, timely delivery and detailed analysis
Your Merits: (these are must haves in terms of qualifications & experience & specific technical /professionals skills that you want from the applicant)
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in core market research/consumer/ trade insight area (exposure to telecom industry is preferred)
- Exposure to both Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies
- Experience of working on complex research techniques e.g. conjoint analysis, retail and consumer segmentation, digital tracking and social listening, etc… would be preferred