Regional enabler to own & operationalise the go-to-market plans, and an influencer on strategic initiatives with the purpose of increasing consumer base, usage and brand preference at the Channel
- Someone who have the passion to drive telco business in line with the company direction.
- Someone who possess sharp observations of the market and demonstrates ability to translate them into effective Channel Marketing initiatives for the region.
- A good team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A good commander who are able to work with senior management, sales force, functions and third party partners
- Proactive with ability to multitask under tight dateline.
- Own and operationalize the Open Channel programme at Region level E.g. Organise and coordinate Channel Programme Briefing/Training/Workshop for Head of Region / Area Managers, to train the Sales Force on programme details (e.g. new launches on Product, Campaign, Incentive, Trade Programme etc) are understood by the Sales Force.
- Identify, prioritize and provide support to HOR / AM, in the area of sales and marketing to deliver growth and targets for Prepaid business and Open Channel. To own, track & monitor Merchandising activities and governance at Region level Work and coordinate closely internal stakeholders and with local business partner (Vendor, Event Organizer, mall Management etc) for program execution / activations activities.
- Proactively bridging operation gap and improve workflow effectiveness at day-to-day workplace communication and operation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharp and sensitive to market challenges, opportunities and especially competitors programmes/actions
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Advertising/Promotions
- Min 5-7 years of work experience in B2C marketing and/or sales position: Channel Management, Trade Marketing, Marketing Communications, PR, Advertising
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Melayu language
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience in marketing, trade marketing or project management in telecommunication industry will be an added advantage