- Fast leaner and a team player
- Positive thinking with high ambition
- Willing to take challenges, with good working attitude
- To manage Controlled Channel Partners owned accounts/outlets’ performance, day-to-day operation, develop and expand Postpaid sales distribution WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF driving company Postpaid, Device and Broadband sales
- Monitor and ensure dealers/outlets and their staff comply with the minimum guidelines set out by DiGi both qualitative and quantitative.
- Product training and refreshers for controlled channel partners and their staff.
- Observe and report competitor activities/programs and review its effectiveness/ threat/ opportunities towards DiGi. To propose Quick Win actions to maintain competitiveness.
- To identify and groom potential Postpaid focused dealers.
- To identify, plan and execute promotions at store/outlet level.
- To assist partners to achieve healthy P&L
- To implement company-wide flagship store roadmap
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline with minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in account/customer management or sales organizations
- Min 2 years in telecommunication industry or FMCG with direct experience in channel management
- Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and result-oriented.
- Good in consultative selling
- Flexible, able to work during weekend or at odd hours.
- Must be street wise and able to think on the feet.
- Have exposure to planning and execution of sales related campaigns
- Computer literate.
- Possess own transport with a valid driver’s license and willing to travel.